The party is the one thing that everyone remembers. It’s essential to have a professional that can direct your reception. From releasing tables for dinner to introducing the toasts, cutting the cake to the bouquet and garter toss. Being able to not only get the party started but keep it going is what makes the difference between the reception everyone remembers or the reception everyone wants to forget.
Basic DJ Package Includes:
- Experienced professional DJ/MC
- Up to 8 hours of service (you will not be charged for setup time)
- Face-to-Face meeting with your DJ
- You meet with the DJ that will be at your event
- It’s important to get an understanding of your favorite genres and games
- We create a custom timeline that allows us to work with the venue, other vendors, and create the perfect flow for your event
- Online Planning Tools that allow you to listen to and choose any special music
- Additional areas to input your own custom music
- High-end professional sound system
- Wireless microphones for the ceremony, toasts, etc.
- Professional lighting to add to the experience
- Your DJ/MC will add the right amount of direction without being overbearing and coordinates or assists with:
- Your Grand Entrance into the Reception
- Works with caterer and/or facility to release tables to eat
- Introduces Special Dances – First Dance, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, etc.
- Coordinates champagne preparation for toasts with caterer and/or facility
- Introduces the Toasts – Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents, etc.
- Lines up the Bouquet and Garter Toss by announcing them, playing special music, and building excitement
- DJ works with all caterers and/or facilities for the cutting of the cake
- Facilitates the dancing aspect of the party and keeps people on the dance floor
- DJ is able to take requests during the reception
- Extensive library of music covering all genres
- Ability to download any requests we do not have within minutes