There are no do-overs for your Special Day. Your photographs should be beautiful and last forever just like the love you share. The cake will get eaten and the limo will pull away, but your wedding photography will be the one lasting element as you move forward in life together.
We know it takes time to get all the photos you want. Wedding day lasts for hours and unless you want to miss some of those photos, you will need to have an experienced team that will be there for the entire event. From getting ready until the last part of the reception, it can last for up to eight hours.
So how do some photographers think they can capture your day in four hours? We will give you the time you need to guarantee you receive the most professional coverage.
Basic Photography Package Includes:
- Professional Photographer
- Face-to-Face meeting with your Photographer
- Initial meeting to get an understanding of what you want for your Special Day
- A follow-up meeting closer to Wedding Day to go over “The Plan”
- The Photographer you meet with will be the Photographer for your event
- High-end digital photographic equipment
- Extensive list of professional cameras and lenses
- Professional studio lighting as needed
- We always have backup equipment to make sure your event is always covered
- Custom photography timeline for Wedding Day
- Up to 8 hours of services including (list of items to photograph may vary depending on your needs)
- Pre-Ceremony photos
- Bridal Party getting ready
- First Look (if bride and groom want to see each other before ceremony)
- Bridal Party photos
- Immediate family with Bride and Groom
- Ceremony Setup, decorations, etc.
- Processional of Wedding Party
- Bride being escorted down isle
- Bride and Groom exchanging vows
- Special Activities – Sand Ceremony, Candle Lighting, special music performances, etc.
- Ring Exchange
- “The Kiss”
- Signing Marriage License
- Families with Bride and Groom
- Wedding Party with Bride and Groom
- Special photos
- Bride and Groom photos
- “The Sunset Shot”
- Reception Setup, table decorations, room decorations, etc.
- Grand Entrance
- Special Dances – First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Dance, etc.
- Toasts – Best Man, Maid of Honor, Parents, etc.
- Bouquet Toss & Garter Toss
- Cake cutting
- The Party
- Pre-Ceremony photos
- All photos are professionally edited in Photoshop
- All photos are posted to a secure and private website so you can share with family and friends
- Facebook sneak peek – four to six photos to share within one week of ceremony
- A custom slide show of highlighted images (15-40) and music posted to Facebook within two weeks
- A flash drive with all of your edited photos delivered to you within 45 days